PE Jaw Crusher
PE jaw crusher is very famous in the world, and in the mining processing, jaw crusher is a kind of common crushing machine. It can crush the hard rock which other equipment can not crush. CME's PE jaw crusher is a high-efficiency and popular machine which widely used in mining, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, electricity, water, transportation and other fields. And it is well accepted by quarry operators and mining companies. It is based on our experts' years experiencem, and it has attracted more and more customers. We believe you will love our products after using them.
Application of PE Jaw Crusher
PE jaw crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, hydropower and chemical industries etc. To materials, it can be used to crush many kinds of stones, such as the basalt quartz, granite, limestone and sand gravel, etc. Also include the ore materials such as gold ore, manganese ore, iron ore, bauxite, copper ore and coal, etc. At the same time, PE jaw crushers are also applicable for recycling construction waste, slags.
Working Principle of PE Jaw Crusher
When PE jaw crusher works, through the motor's wheels, the triangle belt and slot wheel drive the eccentric shaft, it makes the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity which composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and the final products will be discharged from the discharging port.
Technical Advantages of PE Jaw Crusher
- Big capacity and energy saving: no dead zone, feeding and crushing efficiency is greatly improved.
- "V"-shape structure: the actual width of feed is the same as nominal width.
- Good performance and good stability.
- Lubrication system: safe, reliable and convenient, easy to maintenance.
- Work long time: the internal structural precision greatly extend the life of equipment.
- Adjustment device: increase the flexibility of the equipment.
- Low noise and less dust.
- Easy operation and maintenance, low operating costs.
|Model||Feed Opening (mm)||Max Feeding (mm)||Discharge Opening (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|